Anne Leifer, P.G., LSPRisk Manager
Anne Leifer is GEI’s Risk Manager with responsibility for managing project and contract risks. She is also a Licensed Site Professional (LSP) and an environmental geologist with over 35 years’ experience specializing in due diligence, site investigation and remediation, and site development and construction management support. Her technical expertise includes leading design teams for park and waterfront development projects and managing complex site investigation and remediation projects.
Ms. Leifer earned a B.A. in Geology from Wellesley College.
- Licensed Site Professional: MA
- Licensed Professional Geologist: NH
- Co-chair of American Council of Engineering Companies – Massachusetts’ Risk Management Forum
- Member of Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists and past Chair of New England Section
- Member of Advisory Committee for University of Massachusetts Lowell, Department of Earth, Environmental, and Atmospheric Sciences