Darren D. Clark, P.E.Project Manager
Darren Clark is a project manager specializing in geotechnical engineering for foundations and dams. His experience includes subsurface investigations, analysis and design, construction observation, and instrumentation. Since joining GEI in 1998, he has worked on a wide variety of foundation projects for commercial and residential buildings, schools and hospitals, manufacturing facilities, and bridges. He has also worked on a wide variety of projects for hydropower, flood control, and other dams for public and private clients. He holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Tufts University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer: ME
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- International Society of Explosives Engineers
- Maine Better Transportation Association
- “Alternative Analytical Methods for Borehole Permeability Tests in Seepage Barrier Walls” Proceedings of the International Conference on Deep Foundations, Seepage Control and Remediation (41st Annual), Deep Foundations Institute, 2016