Jason R. HugheyEcologist
Jason has 13 years of experience in various water and natural resources related services, such as wetland delineation, investigation, and mitigation design, threatened and endangered species surveys, stream and wetland impact permitting, field surface water monitoring and erosion control permitting and monitoring. He has also performed avian surveys for proposed wind generation facilities and as part of Natural Resource Damage Assessments, and wildlife surveys for a proposed mine site. His areas of expertise also include; preparation of NEPA documents, construction/geotechnical oversight, waste management and Geographic Information Systems.
He holds a B.S. in Applied Ecology and Environmental Science from Michigan Technological University.
- Certified Stormwater Operator: Michigan
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Stormwater Operator Training
- Planning, Site Selection and Hydrology Models for Constructed Wetlands, Wetland Training Institute
- US Army Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation Training
- 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker (HAZWOPER) Safety Training and associated 8-hour annual refresher training
- 24-Hour Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) New Miner Training and associated 8-hour annual refresher training