Michael W. SabulisSenior Project Manager
Mike is a senior project manager with over 18 years of environmental consulting experience. He has served as a project manager for various types of projects ranging from due diligence to complex remedial construction. His experience includes all facets of project implementation including site characterization, development and implementation of remedial strategies, and regulatory compliance.
Mike has worked on various projects across the country and internationally. He has worked with and for various clients including federal, state, and local agencies, public and private utilities, and private clients including developers, architects, contractors, and private equity companies.
Mike holds a B.A. in Natural Sciences from Saint Anselm College.
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- 8-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Supervisor
- 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety & Health
- Co-author “In-Situ Solidification (ISS) of River Sediments: Pilot Demonstration and Discussion of ISS as a Remedial Alternative to Dredging and Capping” Remediation Journal, 2016
- Principal investigator and co-author “In-Situ Solidification of Contaminated Sediments: A Demonstration Project” Electric Power Research Institute, 2014
- Award - Wind Technology Testing Center, "Engineering Excellence Award - Silver Award 2012", American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts
- Award - MGP Sediment Remediation, "Nicholas Humber Environmental Award for Outstanding Collaboration 2012", Environmental Business Council