Michael W. SabulisSenior Project Manager
Michael is a senior project manager whose responsibilities include designing, performing, and managing site investigations; data management and interpretation; developing remediation strategies and cost estimates; evaluating, designing, and managing remediation activities; and report preparation. He has worked with and for various clients including federal and state agencies, public and private utilities, and private clients including developers, architects, contractors, and private equity companies.
Michael holds a B.A. in Natural Sciences from Saint Anselm College.
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- 8-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Supervisor
- 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety & Health
- Co-author “In-Situ Solidification (ISS) of River Sediments: Pilot Demonstration and Discussion of ISS as a Remedial Alternative to Dredging and Capping” Remediation Journal, 2016
- Principal investigator and co-author “In-Situ Solidification of Contaminated Sediments: A Demonstration Project” Electric Power Research Institute, 2014
- Award - Wind Technology Testing Center, "Engineering Excellence Award - Silver Award 2012", American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts
- Award - MGP Sediment Remediation, "Nicholas Humber Environmental Award for Outstanding Collaboration 2012", Environmental Business Council