Paul V. Schatz, CPGGeologist
Paul has over 35 years of experience working in geologic research, geotechnical engineering, and environmental fields. His experience as a geologist includes implementing detailed site plans to sample and delineate contamination, installing monitoring wells and boring logs, and collecting environmental samples for analysis. Paul has also performed full service environmental compliance auditing and consulting for larger industrial facilities and higher education.
Paul earned his Bachelor of Science in Structural Geology from the University of University of Utah- Salt Lake City. He is a Licensed Professional Geologist.
Bloomfield, New Jersey
- American Institute of Professional Geologists
- New York State Counsel of Professional Geologists
- Professional Geologist No. 10590, American Institute of Professional Geologists
- USEPA – AHERA Accredited Asbestos Inspector and Management Planner
- NJDEP UST Entire – Install, Subsurface, Closure, Tank Testing – No. 0014092