Robert Blauvelt, P.G., LEP, LSRPSenior Consultant
Robert Blauvelt is a geologist with more than 30 years of experience in the investigation, remediation and redevelopment of industrial and commercial properties. Over the course of his career, he has assisted clients in complex, multi-site due diligence assessments, regulatory compliance audits and litigation/expert witness services. This remedial and redevelopment (Brownfield) work has been done within the context of a variety of regulatory programs including CERCLA (RI/FS), RCRA (RFI/CMS), NJDEP (SRP), NYSDEC DERR, MA MCP and OEPA VAP. Robert also has led cleanup projects involving in situ and ex situ management of soil impacted with petroleum hydrocarbons and chlorinated solvents. His remediation experience runs the gamut from the development of enhanced bioremediation/natural attenuation to providing technical support in the design and installation of multi-level air sparge, soil vapor extraction and treatment systems.
Robert has a M.S. and B.S. in Geology from Rutgers University.
Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional: NJ
- Licensed Geologist: PA, NC
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Co-chair Sustainability Committee, Environmental Business Counsel, New Jersey Commerce & Industry Association
- Treasurer, American Institute of Professional Geologists, Northeast Section