Sean DiBartolo, P.E., CFM, LEED APProject Manager/Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Sean DiBartolo is a registered professional engineer and certified floodplain manager specializing in geotechnical and civil engineering. He has a wide range of experience including subsurface design and forensic investigations, geostructural construction and instrumentation, subsurface data management and visualization, construction specifications, geotechnical analyses and designs, litigation support services, and laboratory testing of soil and bedrock.
Since joining GEI in 2001, his responsibilities have included observation and coordination of geotechnical and environmental investigation programs, development of foundation and construction recommendations, design of excavation support systems and bulkhead barrier walls and execution of various geotechnical laboratory testing programs. He has provided construction monitoring for underground utilities, dam foundations, bridge foundations, excavation support systems and building foundations that often involved backfill compaction control, foundation subgrade identification and inspection, foundation installation, ground improvement or construction and blast vibration monitoring.
Sean has a M.S. in Geotechnical Engineering and a B.S. in Environmental Engineering from Tufts University.
Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Licensed Professional Engineer: MA, NJ, NY, MD
- ASFPM Certified Floodplain Manager
- LEED Accredited Professional
- GEI’s Risk Management Committee
- Past Chair of Coasts Oceans Ports and Rivers Institute North Jersey Chapter
- Past-Chair of Geo Institute of Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section
- Vice Chair with the Verona Environmental Commission
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification