Thomas Turpin, CPEAEnvironmental Health & Safety Management Services, Practice Leader
Thomas is an environmental, health and safety (EHS) professional offering consistent, collaborative, results-driven EHS leadership to large industrial, chemical manufacturing and utility operations. He is a Certified Professional Environmental/Safety Auditor (CPEA) and Accredited ISO 14001 Lead Auditor specializing in program development that continuously reduces environmental health and safety risks. He is skilled at creating a culture that positively engages individuals in the EHS process as well as evaluating if the intended outcome of the company’s objectives and programs are realized. He has superior written and verbal skills, technological know-how, and intelligence required to ensure that an organization’s EHS objectives are met.
Thomas holds a B.S. in Biology from Muhlenburg College.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA), No. 905000, Environmental Compliance No. 627
- Accredited ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification
- 8-Hour Annual HAZWOPER Refresher Training
- 8-Hour Supervisor Training (HAZWOPER)
- CPR/First Aid