Daniel B. Robbins, P.E.Senior Project Manager
Daniel Robbins is a civil engineer specializing in waterfront engineering services including above and underwater inspections, design, analysis, and construction administration services on a variety of waterfront structures. He has played an integral role in specialized waterfront design projects including State-of-the-Art concrete research. He has acted as a resident engineer/construction inspector for multiple pier and bulkhead repair and rehabilitation projects throughout the world. Dan works with both public and private sector clients to understand their unique project needs, schedules, and available budget. Then through constant communication he works with the clients to achieve their project goals.
He holds a B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Rhode Island.
- Licensed Professional Engineer - NH
- LEED Green Associate
- National Highway Institute - Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- ADCI Surface-Supplied Air Diving Supervisor
- Emergency First Response, First Aid, CPR & O2 Administration
- OSHA 30 Hour – Construction Safety and Health
- American Society of Civil Engineers - Member
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers - Member
- Propeller Club of America - Member
- Society of American Military Engineers; Piscataqua Post Board Member