Kevin A. Roell, P.E., PMPProject Engineer / Project Manager
Kevin is a Geotechnical Engineer in the Marquette, Michigan office and specializes in investigations, evaluations, design, and construction oversight services for commercial and industrial projects. He has significant experience performing dam safety inspections and associated condition assessments, developing remedial designs, and providing construction oversight services. Kevin is a Certified Rope Access Technician and regularly utilizes this training to perform challenging inspections on concrete spillways, along steep penstock alignments, and tainter gate inspections. He has participated in numerous FERC Part 12D Safety Inspections and PFMA sessions and has assisted in the preparation of the associated reports.
Kevin also performs Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) designs for various energy Clients. The services include the geotechnical site reconnaissance and characterization, computation of the installation and operational pipe stresses, and the evaluation of the drilling fluid pressures for assessing the potential for inadvertent drilling fluid returns and releases (frac-out).
- Licensed Professional Engineer: MI
- Level I Rope Access Technician (SPRAT)
- American Heart Association CPR & AED
- Mine Safety and Health Administration Safety Certification
- American Institute of Steel Construction - Member
- Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians - Member
- Project Management Institute (PMI) - Member