Korin DoeringEnvironmental Project Manager
Korin Doering is an environmental project manager in GEI’s Green Bay, WI office. As a water resources professional with over 10 years of experience, she specializes in lake, stream, wetland and watershed planning, restoration, and management with an interest in aquatic and riparian plants as well as reducing nutrient and sediment pollution. Her experience includes program and project development, regional-scale strategic planning, identifying and securing financial resources, and building partnerships as well as communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. Recent projects have ranged from small shoreline plantings and agricultural conservation to large-scale breakwall restorations. She excels in leading multifunder, multipartner projects. She also strives to mentor junior staff and build client relationships.
Korin has an M.S. in Water Resources Management from the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Waterways Commissioner, 2021-2025
- Wisconsin Lake Leader Graduate, 2018
- Wisconsin Lakeshore Habitat Restoration Training for Professionals, 2017
- North American Lake Management Society (NALMS) Member
- Society of Wetland Scientists Member
- Wisconsin Wetlands Association Member