Mark Guirguis, PMP, PESenior Professional
Mark Guirguis is a Professional Engineer currently based in GEI’s Chicago office. With over 15 years of experience, his expertise lies in designing hydraulic structures and gates, oil refineries, and industrial plants. Mark has contributed his skills to various projects across the United States and internationally, where he has overseen the design of new structures and conducted inspections and evaluations of dams, gates, gate components, and repairs/modifications associated with gates and hydraulic structures.
Mark’s experience includes managing and preparing design packages, specifications, and performing various structural calculations for spillways, piers, stability analysis, gates analysis and design, steel design, and concrete design. He is licensed as a Professional Engineer in five states, including Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Chicago , Illinois
- Licensed Professional Engineer: IL, IN, LA, TX, WI
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Member of ICRI technical guidelines committee. Part of team creating concrete repair guidelines
- Awarded top 40 under 40 Engineers in 2020 by ICRI
- Certified ACI Level 1
- Certified ICRI CSRT Level 1 for Inspection of Existing Concrete