Ginger G. GillinVice President/Principal Environmental Scientist
Ginger Gillin is a Certified Fisheries Professional and environmental scientist with over 30 years of experience as a fisheries scientist and project manager. Her specialty is regulatory authorizations for water resources projects, including Federal Energy Regulatory Commission licensing of hydropower projects. She also works on California Environmental Quality Act compliance for water conservation projects and groundwater banks in the Central Valley of California. Her project experience has also involved Decision Support Systems for managing thermal conditions in river systems below dams, fish passage planning, groundwater bank permitting, fisheries monitoring and watershed-scale conservation planning. She has special expertise in the biology and management of the Federally-listed bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus).
Ginger holds a M.S in Wildlife Biology (Aquatic Option) from the University of Montana and a B.A. in Geography from the University of Colorado.
Ginger Gillin is an irreplaceable member of our team. Her NEPA and CEQA expertise and her ability to quickly evaluate the most important issues confronting a particular project and recommend creative solutions are second to none.- Steve Lowe, President of Eagle Crest Energy Company
- Past President, Montana Chapter American Fisheries Society
- Member, Department of Energy’s Hydropower Vision, Pumped Storage Task Force, 2014 – present
- Conference Planning Committee, HydroVision 2013
- Editorial Board, HydroReview Magazine, 2013 – present
- Approved Third-Party Dispute Resolution Panelist, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 2010 – present
- Montana Chapter American Fisheries Society, Fisheries Worker of the Year, 1996.