Michael Yako, P.E.Vice President / Principal
Mike Yako is a registered Professional Engineer specializing in geotechnical engineering for highway and bridge, rail and transit, aviation, building, site development, utility, waterfront, and port projects. He has performed and supervised subsurface investigation programs and geotechnical analyses, prepared geotechnical reports and contract documents, and provided construction oversight. He has extensive expertise in the design, testing and installation of deep foundations.
Mike has performed forensic investigations, evaluated construction claims and provided litigation support services including depositions and trial testimony and preparation of expert reports.
Mike earned his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science from Purdue University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer: AL, CT, MA, ME, NC, NY
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): Member
- Geo-Institute of ASCE: Member
- International Geosynthetic Society (IGS): Member
- American Council of Engineering Companies, Massachusetts (ACEC): Member