Christopher Bradley, P.E.Vice President
Chris Bradley provides experience in environmental services to a variety of clients, with a focus in utility and railroad sectors. Chris is an environmental engineer and senior project manager of programs and projects that require environmental investigation, site characterization, remedial design, bid and procurement, oversight and management of long-term obligations including liability cost estimating, insurance recovery support and external reporting. Chris is a company Vice President located in GEI’s Raleigh, N.C. office responsible for providing GEI’s services from this location to meet client’s objectives.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Professional Engineer licensed in NC and /FL
- Clients served include utilities, railroads, wood treating facilities, and refineries
- Groundwater, soil, sediment, and surface water
- Projects include combination of physical remediation and risk-based management of impacts
- Leads multi-discipline teams to tackle complex remediation challenges.