Program management focuses on keeping an entire project or program on track, managing resources, scope, budgets, schedules, and overall objectives. Project controls focuses specifically on monitoring, updating, and analyzing the health of a project or program to look for opportunities to save time and money through all phases.
GEI’s Project Controls Specialists provide information and data that allows owners and project managers to make informed and timely decisions, manage the workflow, communicate effectively, manage expectations, and drive successful project completion.
• Comprehensive Project Management Plan (PMP)
• Establish and manage Project Management Office (PMO)
• Facilitate workshops and collaboration meetings
• Presentations to Board, Council, and other key stakeholder groups
• Establishing Standardized Schedule Controls
• Developing and Monitoring Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
• Developing and Monitoring Cost and Resource Loaded Schedules
• Implementing Cost/Change Management Systems
• Analyzing data to identify issues and Metrics Reporting
• Workforce/Resource Planning
• Creating Financial Dashboards
• Developing Capital Budgets
• Assessing and Implementing PM & CM Management Software Systems
• Drafting Standards, Processes, Procedures, and Template Generation